Hello my lovelies!
Much like the blue post that I did, this look is a little more dramatic and drag inspired. This may appear a little more orange to your eyes, since I do not really own any truly red shadows. However, I still think this fits perfectly into the red stripe of the flag.
It’s allergy season around here, so excuse my bloodshot eyes. Although, I guess they really go with the red shadows right?!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a bone shadow or something that most closely matches your skin tone.
- Blow out “Safe Word” in the upper and middle crease as a transition shade.
- Focus “Charm” in the same area as “Safe Word” to create a more muted orange undertone.
- Pack “Fetish” onto the entire lid from inner to outer corner, blending into the middle of the crease as well.
- Blend “Dominatrix” onto the outer corner and lower crease for some added definition. Be sure to blend this with “Fetish” on the lid as well.
- Place “Deja Vu” all over the lid for an intense sparkle. Don’t be afraid to blend this out into the crease, as the shimmer is dark enough for this.
- Mix “Fetish” and “Dominatrix” Together, buffing across the entire lower lashline. Blend fairly low to add some drama.
- Pack “Deja Vu” Across the entire lashline on top of the previous shadows, from outer to inner corner. focus this shadow especially in the middle for some dimension.
- Place a gold toned highlighting shade into the inner corner for some dimension.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you prefer. Skip the bottom lashes to keep the focus on the shadow.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely Wednesday!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation “Light Ivory”
Concealer – Too Faced Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Masterfix Setting Perfecting Loose Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit me Matte + Poreless Powder “Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “01 Golden Light”
Highlight – Smashbox Spotlight Pearl Palette “Blow a Fuse Pearl”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – JSC Androgyny Palette
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Project Chimps”, Colourpop Lippie Stix “Jenneration X”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own