Hello my lovelies!
This is looking a little crazy, but while sitting at my desk trying to figure out how to make blue wearable, I thought to myself “does anyone REALLY wear blue eye shadow on the daily?” So instead, I channeled my inner drag queen and went the hell out.
This look is perfect for a sunny barbecue or a family photo, clearly very neutral.
But really, if you want to wear this while doing your Target run, who am I to tell you no? Also, what do all of you think of the L’oreal Total Cover foundation? I’ve got mixed feelings about it, but I sometimes feel like it makes me look a little crusty. Let a bitch know what you think.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the lids with a bone colored shadow, or anything that works with your skin tone.
- Blow out “Safe Word” through the crease and onto the brow bone for a smooth transition shade.
- Blend “Poison” over “Safe Word”. Blues can be a little more difficult to blend, so take your time blending this out properly.
- Place shadow three directly into the deepest part of the crease for added definition. Don’t worry about packing this shade for opacity, since this look is not meant to be cobalt.
- Blend “Swallow” in to the lowest and outermost part of the crease, as well as the outer corner. Pull this shadow into a pointed shape on the outer corner for extra drama. Again, take your time with blending. Much like a black smokey eye, this will start out looking like an unfortunate black eye, but I promise it’ll come together.
- Wet a brush and take shadow five “Mermaid” onto the entire lid, all the way into the crease and brow bone area. Take a clean fluffy brush and blend out the edges AFTER this shadow has dried.
- Mix “Poison” and “Swallow” together and blend from outer to inner corner of the lashline, concentrating most of the pigment onto the outer corner. Connect this shadow to the lid as well.
- Pack “Mermaid” from the inner corner of the eye to about halfway.
- Line the waterline with a blue liner. I chose a darker blue liner for a little more contrast.
- Highlight the tear duct with any white highlighting shade. I used the same one for my face.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara, apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing Saturday.
Foundation – L’oreal Infallible Total Cover “301 Classic Ivory”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Master Fix Setting+Perfecting Loose Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Kiko Milano Matte Fusion Pressed Powder “01”
Contour – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Bronzer/Blush – Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette “002 Coral Glow”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Pearl”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – JSC Androgyny Palette, Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection “06 Vital Brights”, NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow “Mermaid”
Eyeliner – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil “Mainline”
Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick “Trap”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own