Hello my lovelies!
Because I am really pressed for time at this moment, I am going to make this introductory paragraph short and sweet by simply saying that I am FEELING MYSELF with this makeup look. I used two of the new Jeffree Star x Mannymua733 collab items with this look, one being the liquid lip “Daddy” and the highlighter “Eclipse”. I’ve never used a JSC highlighter before, and I must say, it’s glowing! I look like I have a purplish disco ball radiating from my cheekbones, and I’m not mad about it.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with a powder. I will be using only two eyeshadow brushes for this entire look, so be sure to wipe the first one off in between when you can.
- With a fluffy blending brush, blend “Cozy Grey” throughout the crease as the transition shade between the shimmers.
- Wet a synthetic shader brush with “Sweet Allure” and pack onto the inner third of the eyelid. Blend this slightly into the middle to start the ombre effect.
- On the same wet brush, Pack “sun Tweaked” onto the middle of the eyelid, blending into the first shadow, and extending slightly into the outer third.
- Same wet brush again, pack “After Dusk” on the outer third of the lid, blending in with the middle shade.
- With the same fluffy brush from earlier, blend out any harsh edges that the shimmer shadows may have created.
1. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 on the lower lashline. That easy!
- Line the waterline with either a white or nude colored liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. I wanted a slightly more editorial look, so I would suggest no lashes in order to achieve this.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing weekend!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”
Concealer – Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer “Ivory”, Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealr “Fair”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Highlight – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost “Eclipse”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C. Cool Neutrals Palette
Eyeliner – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil “Cuff”
Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Lips – Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick “Daddy”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.