Hello my lovelies!
Since spring will be upon us in a matter of time, I was inspired by rose golds and peaches in my color palette. I’m also really loving the monochrome trend (everything is in the same color hue), and figured I’d give it some more loving on my blog. Please excuse my right eyebrow, I realized only after I took this photo that it’s looking pretty patchy, which I went on to fix later.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with shadow one, or any other matte shadow that matches your skin tone.
- Blend shadow two into the crease and just below the brow bone, from the outer to inner corners. This is our transition shade.
- Pack shadow three onto the outer corners of the eyes and blend out, dragging slightly into the crease. apply as much as you would like for desired intensity.
- Wet a packing brush and take shadow four all over the lid, stopping about halfway from the outer corner.
- Go back in with shadow four to blend out any harsh edges along the seams of the eyeshadows.
- Run shadow two along the entire lower lashline and blend downward. Place shadow three onto the outer corner, and shadow four onto the inner corner, mirroring the eyelid.
- Line the water line with a peach, rose gold, or light brown eyeliner. In my case, I used a metallic gel liner in a rose gold shade.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have today for you guys. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful beginning to March!
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”
Concealer – Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
All over Setting Powder – M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit “Contour”
Bronzer – Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlighter – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Ash Brown”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 350 Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Pencil “Get Paid”
Mascara – Marcelle Xtension Plus Curl
Lips – Urban Decay Vice Lipstick “Stark Naked”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own