Hello my lovelies!
In my sick and bored state this weekend, I decided to play around with my makeup in order to create a more dramatic look, something I don’t usually wear. Over the holidays, I received a beautiful single shadow by M.A.C. from my aunt. I figured hey, glitter makes me feel better, so why not play around? For this entire look, I used only two eyeshadows, both from M.A.C., but you can use anything similar you have. One shadow is from the Warm Neutrals palette and does not have a name, so I will be describing the color when I use it instead. If you have questions about what shadow it is specifically, please feel free to leave me a comment!
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with a shadow that closely matches your skintone.
- With the Maybelline Color Tattoo crayon in “Lilac Dust”, cover the entire lid and slightly into the crease. We will blend this further with shadow.
- Using “Feel the Fever” (or any deep, sparkly purple shadow that you own), Wet a brush and pack this all over the entire lid.
- Using a deep plum or black shadow, blend out all harsh edges throughout the crease. I went more editorial and blending the glitter up into my crease as well, but you do not have to do this
- On the outer corner, pack and blend out that same dark shadow for added defintion.
- For the lower lashline, blend out the dark shadow at least halfway from the outer corner.
- Blend “Feel the Fever” across the inner half, reaching toward the inner corner.
- Line the water line with the same “Lilac Dust” crayon.
- Apply a white highlighter or eyeshadow to the inner tear duct.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful hump day!
Foundation – Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Snow”
Concealer – NYX HD Concealer “Porcelain”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Setting Powder “110 Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “1 Golden Light”
Blush – Tarte amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Pearl”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brown Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C. Dazzleshadow “Feel the Fever”, M.A.C. Warm Neutrals Palette
Eyeliner – Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon “720 Lilac Dust”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
Lips – NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream “Cairo”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own