Hello my lovelies!
I know I’ve been posting a lot of Valentine’s tutorials, but don’t think for a second that I forgot about all of you anti-Valentine’s Day people out there. I know this has been a popular theme this year especially, so I in no way take credit for this idea, I just thought it would be super fun to do!
I did not use any particular eyeshadow palette for this look, so I will be listing the shade names throughout the instructions. I used all Urban Decay single shadows for this tutorial. The Lid shade, Fireball, is probably one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. I love the duochrome shift, and I especially love that it looks TOTALLY different on the eyelids versus the inner corner, even though it’s the same shadow!
Also, please excuse my horrifically bloodshot eyes. For whatever reason, they were just not happy with me putting ANYTHING near my eyeballs today.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set all over with “Foxy” or any other shade that matches your skin color.
- Use “Tease” to carve out the crease and create a smokey transition.
- Define the outer corner of the eye with “Secret Service”, repeatedly packing on the shadow and blending outward and slightly into the crease, until the desired intensity is achieved.
- Wet a shadow brush and pack “Fireball” all over the first half of the lid, lightly blending into the dark outer corner.
- With the “Zero” eyeliner from Urban Decay, line the upper and lower waterlines.
- Create a thin bar across the lid with your favorite liquid liner.
- Smoke out “Secret Service” along the outer half of the lower lashline, blending out any harsh edges from the liner.
- Place “Fireball” along the inner half of the lower lashline, as well as the inner corner and tear duct.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara, add falsies if you prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing start to your week, and happy Valentine’s Day!
Foundation – L’oreal Infallible Totaly Cover “301 Classic Ivory”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer “Bavarian Cream”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Besame Brightening Vanilla Powder “Translucent”
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder “110 Porcelain”
Contour/Bronzer – Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Palette Mini
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz” (No longer commercially available)
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles “Foxy”, “Tease”, Secret Service”, “Fireball”
Eyeliner – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil “Zero”, Tarte So Fine Micro Liner
Mascara – Marcelle Curling and Lengthening Mascara
Lips – NYX Lip Liner “Black Berry”, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Witches”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own