Hello my lovelies!
I wont lie, this is honestly one of my favorite looks that I’ve done so far, and it’s for Valentine’s Day, arguably my least favorite holiday. The pop of periwinkle on the waterline seriously makes me feel so pretty and alive, I love it.
To make things even better, I’m in LOVE with Maybelline’s new dream cushion foundation. As much as I enjoyed the cushion foundation from L’oreal, it was neither my favorite, nor something I planned to purchase again. In my opinion, cushion foundations that I’ve seen and tried tend to be very light coverage and very dewy. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I love my pancake face more than life itself. Not only is this foundation a comfortable amount of dewy for me, it’s actually got some coverage! Do yourself a favor and pick this up to try, you wont regret it.
I’d also like to quickly mention that this entire look was created using affordable products, with the exception of my brows!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids.
- With your favorite matte bronzer, run this throughout the entire crease with a large fluffy brush. Blow this color out as much as you want, and feel free to bring this onto the lid.
- On a smaller precise blending brush, take your favorite contouring shade (preferably cool toned), and run this in the outer crease for some slight definition.
- If you chose not to bring the bronzer onto your lids but feel like your lids are a little messy from blending, pack any shadow that most closely matches your skin tone onto the lid for cleanup.
- Line the entire waterline with a bright, cool toned blue eyeliner. Drag slightly along the lashline as well.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. I would advise against false lashes in order to keep a fresh and flirty look.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely Monday afternoon.
Foundation – Maybelline Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation “10 Porcelain”
Concealer – NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand “Porcelain”
Under Eye Setting Powder – NYX HD Finishing Powder “Banana”
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless “110 Porcelain”
Contour – Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Bronzer/Blush/Highlighter – Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette “Golden Sands”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Prance”
Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt
Lips – NYX Lip Lingerie “Lace Detail”, NYX Butter Gloss “Tiramisu”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own