Hello my lovelies!
I’ve been seeing so many monochrome looks scattered around the blogosphere lately, but I haven’t seen a lot of neutral toned interpretations. Funny enough, because the browns I’m using on both the eyes and lips are red toned, it goes eerily well with my brown roots and burgundy strands!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with any bone/skin colored shadow.
- Blend “Zone” throughout the entire crease, creating a very blown out and rounded effect.
- Place “Punk” on the outer corners, blending into a round shape and slightly into the outer crease. There’s no need to really layer this shade, as it stands on its own very nicely.
- Use a flat shader brush to place “Stark” on the inner half of the eyelid. Blend out the shadow into “Punk” very slightly.
- Line the waterline with any brown eyeliner pencil that you own.
- With a small pencil brush, blend “Punk” from the outer corner of the lower lashline, stopping just short of the inner corner. Connect this shadow to the eyelid shadow.
- Curl and coat your lashes. Add falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome hump day.
Foundation – L’oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation “Classic Ivory”
Corrector – Bobbi Brown Corrector “Extra Light Bisque”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer “Bavarian Cream”
Under Eye Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder “Porcelain”
Contour – Nars Contour Blush “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “Golden Light 1”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champgne Pop”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brown Definer “Chocolate”
Palette – UD x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner – Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil “011 Sable Brown”
Mascara – Smashbox X-Rated
Lips – Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat “Foxy Brown”, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick “Birkin Brown”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own