Hello my lovelies!
Today I’ve decided to share what I wore for New Year’s Eve. I went pretty glam for the day, especially since we were hosting a baby shower for a second cousin of mine. I recently purchased a few Liquid Moondust tubes and decided to test one out. The verdict: pretty awesome.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set all over with shade one.
- With a large fluffy brush, blend shade two all throughout the crease.
- With a small pencil brush, define the outer corners with shade three. Use a smaller blending brush to diffuse any harsh lines. Layer the shadow as many times as desired.
- Pack shade four all over the lid. Blend any harsh lines with the same small blending brush from earlier.
- Optional step: Apply the Liquid Moondust creme shadow in “Chem Trail” where the shimmer shade from the palette is applied.
- Blend shade three on the outer third of the lower lashline, extending about halfway.
- Apply shade five to the tear ducts for a highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes, add falsies if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful New Year.
Foundation – Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation “Light Ivory”
Concealer – Sephora collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer “01 Bavarian Cream”
Under Eye Setting Powder – NYX HD Finishing Powder “Banana”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer/Highlighter – Smashbox #Shapematters Palette
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush “Dollface”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Smashbox #Shapematters Palette
Mascara – L’oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt
Lips – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil “Bittersweet”, Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip “Frick N’ Frack”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own