Hello my lovelies!
Hey, these aren’t my eyes again! In the holiday spirit, my mother allowed me to do her eye makeup using my new present, the M.A.C. Warm Neutrals Palette. I’m obsessed with this combo and am super excited to recreate it on myself.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with Shade one.
- On a small fluffy brush, very lightly distribute shade two throughout the crease. This should have a barely there effect.
- With a more dense fluffy brush, pack and blend shade two onto the outer corner, winging out just slightly. Repeat this step as much as you want.
- Pack shade three all over the lid, blending into the outer corner shade.
- For the lower lashline, blend shade two all along the outer half. The lower you blend, the more dramatic this will become.
- Place shade four into the tear ducts for an added highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today, please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate, or a great beginning to Hanukkah.
M.A.C. Warm Neutral Palette
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own