Hello my lovelies!
For the rest of the week up until Christmas Eve, I am going to showcase a few of my favorite holiday looks for you all. Sometimes, the classic red lip just wont do it, and we all need a little variation now and then.
For day one, I wanted to start with a soft but glamorous holiday look, perfect for any party that you may be going to, or just a cozy night at home with family.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder close to your skintone.
- Take “Stark” on a large fluffy brush and distribute throughout the entire crease as our transition shade.
- With “Anaheim”, place on the outer corner of the eye and blend slightly into the outer crease. Since this look is soft, we will not be doing a lot of outer corner definition, so keep a light hand.
- On a flat shader brush, pack “Steady” all over the lid and blend together with “Anaheim”. Two layers should give the desired opacity.
- Using “Pop” on the same shader brush, pack this shadow directly into the middle of the eyelid for a dimensional glittery appearance.
- For the lower lashline, run “Anaheim” along the outer two thirds of the eye, blending down just slightly for a soft, smoked out effect.
- Use “Pop” again on the tear duct for a glittery highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. I would advise against using falsies, or at least some very natural ones, to keep this look soft.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful start to the holidays!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting foundation “103 Ivory”
concealer – Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under eye powder – NYX High Definition Finisher Powder “Banana”
Face Powder – M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer/Highlight – NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee/Nectar”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Mascara – Too Faced Better Than Sex
Lips – Maybelline Color Sensational “Nude Lust”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own