Hello my lovelies!
Before I even start, I just want to say how much I LOVE how this turned out. The stark orange really makes my blue eyes pop.
I wore this look for Turkey Day this year. As usual, this was a fairly easy eye look to achieve, and I’m so happy to be sharing it with you guys!
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set all over with shade one.
- With a large domed fluffy brush, distribute shade two throughout the entire crease, all the way to the inner corner.
- With a flat shader brush, apply shade three onto the outer corner of the eye. Blend this slightly into the crease at the outer edge. Add as much shadow as desired for more dimension.
- Wet a packing brush and apply shade four all over the eyelid, blending out the edge of the outer crease shadow with this glitter shade. For more intensity, wait for the glitter shadow to dry, then apply a dry layer of the same shade again. This will mimic applying a loose glitter onto your eyes.
- Going back in with shade two, blend out any harsh edges in the crease.
- For the lower lashline, apply shade three to the outer half, blending slightly downward for a smoky effect.
- With shade four, place this on the inner half of the lashline. Unlike the outer corner shade, we are NOT going to smoke this out, so be fairly precise with application.
- Highlight the tear ducts with shade five.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Add falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful winter season, and good luck on finals to any students out there!
Morphe 35O Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.