Hello my lovelies!
I was feeling strangely editorial the other day, and decided to play around with the “wet lid” trend. Of course, I made mine slightly more wearable, but I’m really pleased with how this turned out.
Let’s get started:
- As always, prime the eyelids, and set with shade number one.
- Using a large fluffy brush, distribute shade number two throughout the entire crease.
- With a wet packing brush, place shade number three all across the eyelid, and slightly into the crease. This is going to seem completely wrong, but remember that this is editorial inspired.
- Use a clean fluffy brush to blend out any harsh edges. Be as messy with the blending as you want!
- Curl and coat your lashes to Jesus. I think this look will be way cooler without falsies, but pop them on if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out so much. Also don’t forget to have a lovely hump day!
BH Cosmetics Shaanxo Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.