Hello my lovelies!
Long time no post! My midterms came around faster than I anticipated, and like a true college student I spent a lot of my time panicking and crying like a baby. In retrospect, it all went well, but I’m sure my reaction wasn’t exclusive to me!
Since I’ve been running around lately, I haven’t had much time to experiment with exciting eye looks. I threw this one together on the fly a few days ago, and ended up really liking the subtle glam it gave off.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with any face powder.
- Using stark on a large fluffy brush, distribute this throughout the upper and middle crease, blending out and upward toward the tail of the brow.
- On a domed blending brush, take Anaheim and blend this throughout the middle crease. focus most of this color on the outer 2/3 of the eye. We don’t want to drag this crease color any further since we want this look to be open and bright.
- Wet a dense packing brush and dip into Baby. Place this all over the first 2/3 of the eye, carefully blending this into Anaheim. Continue to build up to your desired intensity.
- Back to the domed blending brush, use Anaheim once again to blend out any harsh edges from Baby, and blend out any glitter shadow that may have creeped into the crease area.
- For the lower lashline, place a mixture of Stark and Anaheim onto the outer third, connecting to the upper edge of the eye.
- with a pencil brush, place Blonde on the inner tear duct for a brightening affect.
- Curl and coat your lashes to Jesus, and throw some lashes on for added drama.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome Halloween; go candy!
Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.