Hello my lovelies!
Today I wanted to share with you all a very simple, fall inspired eye tutorial. I love brown and orange eyeshadows with all eye colors, because I think that no matter what, both of those colors are complimentary. This particular look is meant for a day time setting, but can also be worn at night as well for a more subtle look.
Let’s get started:
- As always, prime the eyelids and set from lid to brow bone with shade one.
- On a large fluffy brush, take shade two and distribute very lightly throughout the middle and upper crease. Work to make this as diffused as possible.
- Pick up shade three on the same fluffy brush and run this through the middle crease only, all the way to the inner corner.
- With shade four on a smaller blending brush, distribute this mostly in the outer corner of the crease, only dragging this about halfway in.
- Using a flat shader brush, pack shadow five on the outer corner of the eye, blending slightly outward and up for a lifted shape. Apply more shadow as needed for desired intensity. This shadow should ONLY be applied to the outer corner, or this look will turn muddy VERY quickly.
- For the lower lashline, mix shades three and four on a smudger brush and run along the outer two thirds of the lashline.
- Take shade six on a pencil brush and very lightly highlight the inner tear ducts. This look is meant to be matte, so don’t go overboard with the shimmery highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes to Jesus and add false lashes if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today! Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a lot. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful start to your week. Shout out to all of my brand new adults in the US, register to vote!
Morphe 35O Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.