Hello my lovelies!
I had meant to post this a few days ago, however I’ve had a lot of tests come up lately that obviously took precedence. I know that I’ve done a look with the same palette that is similar to this, however this one is a more glittery approach to what I posted previously. Once again, it’s very easy to achieve, but looks fairly complicated once you’re done.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set from lid to brow bone with shade one.
- Using a large fluffy blending brush, take shade two and lightly blend in the crease, creating a slightly winged out shape. Do not put too much effort into the wing, as we will be layering over this later. This is not a dramatic wing, think of this as a very smoked out version.
- Using shade three on a pencil or flat shader brush, place this on the outer v of the eye. Blend this out with a small fluffy brush, following the soft winged shape we created earlier. Layer this shadow until desired opacity is achieved.
- On the same small fluffy brush, take shade three again and lightly distribute this into the outer crease. Do NOT blend this toward the inner third of the eye.
- Using a flat shader brush, pick up shade four and pack lightly onto the first 2/3 of the eyelid. For added intensity, wet the brush before packing on the shadow. I did not do this personally, since I wanted more of a light wash of color.
- For the lower lashline, mix shades two and three together and run this along, 2/3 of the way from the outer corner.
- Take shade number four again with a pencil brush and highlight the inner corner.
- Curl your lashes to Jesus and coat them with mascara.
- NOTE: If you have any glitter in your crease that you would like to remove, take a mix of shades two and three, and blend into the crease once again. This will remove any glitter that may have strayed away from your lid.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out so much. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful last week of September.
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.