Hello my lovelies!
Today I wanted to share with you a personal favorite look of mine. This is a look I always fall back on when I feel like I don’t know what to do, and that is because it’s both easy and really pretty.
This is not a full makeup tutorial, however I wanted to include my lip color, as I feel that really completes this whole look.
Let’s get started:
- As always, prime your eyelids and set with a bone colored shadow.
- Pick up any light orange/brown shadow and distribute this throughout your crease for some dimension.
- Using a bronze, glittery shadow, pack this all over your eyelid, layering at least twice for opacity.
- With a fluffy brush, blend out the edges from the crease and lid shades, being careful not to drag any shimmer shadow into your crease as a result.
- Take the same orange/brown eyeshadow and blend all along the lower lashline.
- Line the waterline with a nude eyeliner.
- Coat the lashes with mascara and add falsies if you’d like.
- For the lips, trace around the natural lines of your lips with a light brown/red pencil (overline if you prefer).
- Fill in the lips with a brown/red liquid lipstick, for a matte effect.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome hump day! You’ve all earned it!
Smashbox Shape Matters Palette
NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow “Liquid Gold”
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat “Amber Haze”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick “Ashton”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.