Hello my lovelies!
I am SO SORRY for my ridiculously long absence! I’ve been moving into my dorm and starting my social life/classes, so it’s been pretty hectic for me. Rest assured, I am back and ready to bring all of you some quality college freshman life.
This look may seem silly and not worth posting, however I wanted to share it, simply for the simplicity of the look, if anything. As always, this is easy to achieve, and looks fabulous on anyone!
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with shade number one using a flat shader brush.
- With a domed fluffy brush, lightly distribute shade number two all throughout the lower and upper crease. This is our transition/crease shade put into one.
- Grab your favorite black eyeliner and create a sharp wing. Keep the wing relatively small, as this is meant to be a daytime AND nighttime look.
- Using a medium sized packing brush, pack and blend shade number three on the outer corner ONLY. Drag this color slightly into the outer crease will blending for extra dimension. If you are more comfortable performing step four before step three, that is absolutely fine.
- For the lower lashline, mix shades two and three and run it along the outer two thirds of the eye.
- Highlight the inner corner of your eye with a shade of your choice, using a pencil brush.
- Line the entire lower waterline with a black pencil. Do NOT drag this onto the lashline, as this will not be smoked out.
- Curl and coat your lashes to Jesus, and add falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today! Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out so much. Also don’t forget to have a lovely start to your September.
BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo Palette
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner “Blacquer”
MUFE Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.