Hello my lovelies!
Since the eye makeup from my first impressions post got SO much love, I figured I would post it for all of you. The eyeshadow of this look is super simple, because I wanted the focus to be on the bold winged liner and electric blue. This look is especially perfect for people who tend to shy away from bold colors, but desperately want to incorporate them. Adding an intense color to the lashline and waterline is a tame, yet incredibly effective way to an interesting color twist to an otherwise everyday look.
Let’s get started:
- As always, prime the lids and set with shade one (Gravitron).
- Pick up shadow two (Killing Moon) on a small fluffy brush and distribute throughout the crease. This does not have to be precise by any means, so feel free to drag this onto your lid as well.
- Using a small and precise shadow brush, take shade three (Night Crawler) and place on the outer third of the eye, creating a “C” shape with the crease. Blend this out with the same shadow brush. Keep in mind: Black shadows can be very daunting and seemingly impossible to blend out, but taking small amounts and building up from there will allow the shadow to blend out much easier. If you can blend out black, you can blend out anything.
- Using a liquid eyeliner, create a very thick and very bold winged liner. Take your time! If you have a harder time with crisp liner edges, consider using tape or a flat edge. My personal favorite is a makeup wipe, since I do my eye makeup before anything else, this is a GREAT way to keep that liner in check.
- Take a waterproof, neon blue pencil eyeliner and place heavily throughout the waterline. Drag this onto the lashline as well.
- Take shadow two (Killing Moon) on a small blending brush and soften out the edges of the blue liner just slightly. Do not go overboard with the blending. We WANT the blue liner to maintain its shock value.
- Apply your favorite mascara, add falsies if you’d like.
- Take shade four (Lycan) on a pencil brush and apply generously to the inner corner of the eye.
And you’re done! You have achieved a simple yet powerful eye look that’ll catch anyone’s attention.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a lot. Also, I hope you have a lovely start to your week, and that something good comes your way.
Kat Von D Innerstellar Eye Palette
Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil “M-26”
Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.