Hello my lovelies!
It’s been crazy hot up here in Wisconsin, so obviously I’ve been taking the opportunity to go for a swim as often as I can. Sometimes, I just like to look like I tried a little when I go to the pool, and on those days, I put on just a touch of makeup.
This look is, of course, VERY light coverage, as it should be when hanging out in a place with lots of water. If your products aren’t explicitly waterproof, you can simply apply thin layers, which will have relatively the same effect.
Let’s get started:
- Apply your favorite BB or CC cream. Apply and mix onto your fingers. Pat all over the skin until blended. Add more if necessary.
- With a concealer the same shade as your skin, spot correct any areas that you feel need more coverage. Pat in with the middle or forefinger.
- We’re still going to highlight and bronze of course. You can use a powder product, but I opted for a cream contour pencil and liquid highlight. Place the contour in any areas you prefer and blend into your skin. With a liquid highlighter, tap this into the high points of your face with your fingers.
- The only setting we’re going to do is of the highlighter. Using a highlighter brush, take any preferred powder highlighter and set any places you put the liquid highlighter. Apply this to your eyelids for an even more glowy look.
- Apply any long lasting blush to cheeks, from the apple to the temples. Run a small amount across the bridge of your nose for a slightly sunkissed look.
- Fill in your brows lightly, either with pomade, wax, or brow gel (optional).
- Apply a fun lipstick color to draw attention to your glowing face.
- Set all your hard work with a setting spray of your choice.
That’s all I have for you guys today. A simple and quick poolside makeup tutorial that can withstand the heat, as well as the water. Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe, it helps me out a lot. I hope you all have a lovely ending to your July.
Base – Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light Sheer Tint, Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream in Lighter Sheer Tint, Bobbi Brown BB Cream with SPF 35 in Extra Light.
Concealer – Morphe concealer in Bare Skin.
Highlight and Bronzer – Smashbox Cosmetics Step-By-Step Contour Stick in Bronze, Sephora Radiant Luminizing Drops in Morning Light, Lancome Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter in 05 Buff Lights.
Cheeks – Tarte cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface.
Brows – Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in number 3.
Lips – Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Kimchi
Setting Spray – Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray.
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.