Hello my lovelies!
Today I have a matte eye look, which is actually a first for me, since all of my previous looks contained a substantial amount of glitter. I am in love with how this look turned out, and I especially love how simple it was to create. Additionally, the palette I used is so affordable, that for once I would endorse buying it.
Let’s get started:
- Prime the eyelids and set with shade number one from brow to bone.
- Take shade number two on a small blending brush, and distribute it throughout the crease, all the way to the inner corner.
- Using a small packing brush, take shade number three and place this on the outer corner of the eye. Blend this shade out, concentrating on the inner corner. Take whatever is left after blending and pull this into the crease.
- Using shade number one on another packing brush, place this in the empty area of your eyelid, from the middle to the inner corner. continue to pack up to three layers for a brightened lid.
- For the lower lashline, mix shades two and three on a small packing brush, and run this 2/3 of the way across the lashline, creating an ombre effect by concentrating the most pigment on the outer corner of the eye, and softly dragging and blending the colors inward.
- Place shade number four on the inner corner of the eye, using a pencil brush. Be careful to keep this concentrated ONLY on the inner corner, as the lids are meant to be matte.
- Curl and coat your lashes to Jesus. Add false lashes if you wish.
- Enjoy your easy, affordable, and fashionable matte purple eyes.
That is all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. We are so close to 100 followers! Most importantly, have a great summer week, full of parties, swimming, and barbecue.
Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer “In The Nude”
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.