Hello my lovelies!
Today I have ANOTHER eye makeup tutorial, since once again, my last was so popular. This look is aimed toward a nighttime setting, however you can wear it whenever you want, because makeup comes off at the end of the day. Since I am me, I wore this the entire day, even did a light workout with it on, because I am go glam or go home.
Let’s get started:
- As always, prime your eyelids and set with shadow number one from lid to brow bone.
- On a small fluffy brush, take shade number two and place it into your crease. Continue to blend this throughout the crease, as well as slightly above. This is our transition shade.
- First using a packing brush, pack shade number 3 across the entire lid. Next, use a large blending brush to distribute this color across the lid and slightly into the crease. When working with a darker color, be sure to take your time blending, and don’t be frustrated if this looks like a black eye at first, we’re getting there!
- Continue to add shade number 3 until you are happy with the blending and color payoff. Once again, be sure to create a smokier effect with this shadow, so that we don’t create a bruised look.
- Now for the crowning glory, use your ring finger to distribute shade number 4 across your entire lid. From there, use a dense packing brush to create more intensity. Take extreme care not to drag this too far up your eyelid and into the crease. For added intensity, wet your brush and dip into this shadow.
- Softly blend out any harsh edges.
- Add an intense winged eyeliner, extending all the way to the end of the brow (optional).
- For the bottom lashline, take a pencil brush and run shade numbers two and three close to the lashes, about 2/3 of the way in. Be sure to smoke this out as well for a proper balance.
- Line your waterline with a black, waterproof pencil. Don’t worry if you end up getting this on your lashline, it’ll easily blend out with your shadows.
- Lastly, with another pencil brush, take shade number 5 and coat your inner corner for a brightened look. Wet your brush for added intensity (optional).
- Coat your lashes like crazy, and add falsies for added drama if you choose.
- Wow your friends with your flawless skillz.
That is all I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoy this more dramatic tutorial from me. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. If you recreate this look, please tag me on Instagram or Twitter (fashionhaus101) so that I can see! Most importantly, have a wonderful summer, and congratulations once again to all graduates!
Smashbox #Shapematters Palette
Colourpop Cosmetics Super Shock Shadow in Birthday Boy
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
NYX Cosmetics Liquid Black Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.