Hello my lovelies!
I know that I am posting a day late, but I wanted to share another makeup tutorial with everyone, since my previous post was so incredibly popular. Today I am going to show you how to achieve a frosty blue look, perfect for enhancing blue and brown eyes! Once again, you do not need to use the exact same products as me in order to achieve this eye look. Feel free to use what YOU have.
Let’s get started:
- Prime your eyelids, all the way to the brow bone.
- Set primer with a shadow that is similar to your own skin tone.
- If you want to add more dimension to this look, add in a cool toned transition color to the crease, extending into the brow bone (optional)
- Using a blue eyeshadow stick that best matches your actual eyeshadow, cover the entire lid, being careful not to drag any color in the crease.
- Use any preferred blending brush to soften the harshness of the shadow stick, carefully blending out the edges especially close to your crease.
- With a dense packing brush, apply the blue shadow to every place that the shadow stick was placed. Add more shadow until you are happy with the pigmentation.
- Blend the edges once again with a clean blending brush.
- Taking the white shadow on another clean packing brush, focus the color in the middle of your lid. Go back to your clean blending brush to taper out the edges into the blue shadow.
- For the lower lash line, use the shadow stick to line your waterline. Also smudge this across your lashline, using a brush of your choice to blend out any harsh lines (optional).
- Apply a shimmery shadow to the inner corner of your eye to add brightness to the whole look (optional).
- Use a makeup removing wipe, or concealer if you have your base on, to clean up any fallout, and neaten up the edges if you so choose.
- Apply your mascara and false lashes if you wish.
- Take #motd pictures and share them on the ‘gram.
That is all I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoy this look, and if you recreate it, tag me on Instagram or Twitter so I can see! Please remember to like, comment and subscribe, it really helps me out. Most importantly, have an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!
- No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define in Gunmetal Grey
- Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Fan Girl and Valley Girl
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Snow
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.